In case the iPhone restart loop couldn’t be fixed, you can choose to recover important iPhone data. Is your Lenovo laptop stuck on Lenovo screen? How can you fix the issue if your Lenovo won’t boot? Go to find solutions from this post now.
As a result, the iPhone is stuck in a restart loop. Your SIM card connects the iPhone to the wireless carrier; hence, the best way to troubleshoot the iPhone keeps restarting issue is removing SIM card.
- Whenever Apple launches a new iOS update, millions of users worldwide immediately try to connect to its servers for the Update.
- Then connect iPhone with a black screen to the computer with a USB cable that came with it.
- For example, iOS 16 is only compatible with iPhone 8 and later, so don’t try to install iOS 16 for iPhone 7.
- Some users reported the firmware file was not compatible and couldn’t be fixed through the mentioned solutions.
- It also works to help you repair a corrupted DOCX file.
- The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt.
Therefore, it is also a way worth trying to fix the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” error. In some situations, as iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo when you update your iOS, you can deal with it by reinstalling the iOS. Select Recover from iTunes Backup File to detect all backup files in the computer. Once completed, you have finished recovering lost data from iTunes backup. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Mac) / MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Windows) is just what you are looking for. With this tool, you can quickly recover files without affecting the original data after iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. Even if you need to download stock firmware jailbreak it, please back up all desired data in advance.
- Since joining iPhone Life in 2020, she has written how-to articles as well as complex guides about Apple products, software, and apps.
- The simplest method to fix the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” is to perform a hard reset of your iPhone.
- With the release of iOS 16.4, many iOS users can’t wait to update their phone to enjoy the all‑new personalization features in iOS 16.
Apple notes that even with the new technology, it does not solve all the errors and problems the Apple Watch can have. With that, Apple still recommends users to bring their Apple Watches to an Apple Store for repair after the firmware fix in the iPhone has been unsuccessful. The program will detect and show some basic info about your device. Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the “Download” button to download the firmware that matches your device. Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone. Plus, your iPhone needs to be connected to Wi-Fi with Bluetooth turned on, and the iPhone needs to be unlocked. The Apple Watch needs to be on its charger.
Please choose a backup file based on the backup date and click Scan to next step. If all the above solutions cannot fix the issue – iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, perhaps there is a hardware problem. And you can only contact Apple Support for help. Press and hold Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button and keep holding Home button until iTunes detects the iPhone in recovery mode. This article will tell you how to recover iPhone data after restoring to factory settings. You can choose a suitable method based on your own situation.